Friday, September 7, 2007

Employed!


I am soooo excited right now! I just found out that I'll be moving to Argentina in less than two weeks. There are probably a million things that I need to do to get ready, but I really don't care to think about any of that. I'm floating on cloud 9.

The project I'll be working on is amazing. Basically, Golondrinas de las Americas is a network of sites all across the western hemisphere seeking to answer why birds lay more eggs in higher latitudes. Now that probably sounds lame, but throw me a bone here. I'll be addressing the many theories with all sorts of methods. Plus, I'll be improving my Spanish or desperately trying to understand it depending on how you want to think of it.

Yes that's right, I've become a professional intern. But why would I want a real job when I can get all my travel expenses, housing, and food paid for and still have a bit of money to stash away? I'll join the real world at some point, but this is sure working for me right now!


No comments: