Sunday, October 21, 2007

Jajaja

I really love my new program. I don't know when I am going to get to sleep tonight, but I figure I just have to share this. This is one of the first lessons to become familiar with masculine and feminine words:

Está Pedrito en la clase y le dice la maestra:
-A ver, Pedrito cuáles son las vocales.
-No sé las vocales, maestra.
Muy bien, entonces, ven a mi casa a las 17:00
A las 17:00 de la tarde va Pedrito a la casa de la profesora, entra y ella le dice:
-Ven Pedrito vamos a mi cuarto.
Pedrito va al cuarto y la maestra se quita la blusa y Pedrito dice:
-Ahhhhh
Y la maestra se quita la falda y Pedrito dice:
-Ehhhhh
La maestra se quita las medias y él dice:
-Ihhhhh
La maestra se quita el sostén y él dice:
-Ohhhhh
La maestra empieza a vestirse y él dice:
-Uhhhhh

Fin.

As I was reading it, I thought that I must be missing something and it couldn´t possible mean what I thought it did. But yes, it did. hehe. Just for a bit of translation help, se quita means to take off... I think you can figure out the rest just by guessing!

No comments: